class ar license

vacationer

Any one from ontario on here do there class AR license . Iam wondering what the procedure is on the walk around of truck.

Taking my one ton and camper to get the restricted a license . all the drive schools want 1800 dollars for nine hour course.

I do no i need first aid kit fire extinguisher and rubber chalks but just not sure of what order they want it all done in.

Thanks Lee

I had a DZ ticket then an AR ticket and now am down to G ticket . Are you sure that you need that AR? The weight restrictions had changed and that's why I dropped down to a D and then to a G and still tow the same  5er with a 1 ton dually. Look up what you can tow with a G. The walk around was doing a circle check as if you are a semi driver, lights, tires etc. Get the drivers hand book for an AR if you have to get it. Another thing I did was follow a semi on a road test to see where they drove for the test and it was always the same route. Good luck

Pipeman VE3PJF, 35 year FireFighter, Retired