Side Marker Light

Carterjon

Replaced my broken side marker lights on my RV with these LED lights from AUXITO. The stick on cushion backing had the holes already cut out so the ease in which they mounted was effortless. Comes with the mounting screws and wiring to make replacement a breeze! My application was for replacement, if yours is for a new placement then you can use the cushion backings to mark placement or use to make a template to mark the holes you will need to drill out. A 1/8th drill bit should do the trick for the mounting screws and a 9/64th bit seems to make the wiring holes perfectly. I had them ready just in case I needed to re-drill anything.
After installing I tried them and man they are BRIGHT! Those 4 LED's will definitely do the job over the bulb markers they replaced. Now LED's cover the back end and provides the people behind me a real good view even in daylight to avoid getting hit.

image.png.eefd69243be2b0e6d6471ff572139248.png

All I seen in the picture is the rear marker lights, no  side view.

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961