Coleman Mach 8 Plus Heat pump

TXiceman

I had seen reports of various fan failures on these  units.  About 4:30 PM, ours decided to take a dump in the 98 degF weather.  At first I thought it was the evaporator fan motor, but that was not the issue.  The plastic fan had cracked and it rumbled on low speed and shook like mad on high speed.  Finally found a place in Ohio with them is stock, we are in Texas.  Our local mobile RV service, Blackbird RV in Tomball, TX had a unit with a bad compressor.  Be pulled out the blower wheel, checked it over and came and put it on this morning...total ...$148.00  If you are in northwest Houston area, these guys do a great job.  A son and his Dad, along with a couple of helpers and an office person, are staying busy and take care of their customers.

I ordered a blower to keep with me.

Ken

Amateur radio operator, 2023 Cougar 22MLS, 2022 F150 Lariat 4x4 Off Road, Sport trim <br />Travel with 1 miniature schnauzer, 1 standard schnauzer and one African Gray parrot