Best mobile VPN 2021: Ensure your privacy anywhere

RV_

I use their top rated Nord VPN and one license lets me put it on all my systems and Android phones with no slow down I can tell. I'll let the reviewer tell you why and the others available too.

Excerpt:

"Going mobile? Stay secure. Here's how to find an effective Virtual Private Network service no matter whether you use an iOS-powered iPhone or an Android smartphone (Hint: You can't trust every VPN provider.)

Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) are great for protecting your internet privacy, but they're not perfect. Some VPNs don't take good care of your "private" information. Mobile VPNs face all these issues and more.

VPNs use encryption technologies, such as IP security (IPSec), Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol (L2TP)/ IPSec, Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), and Transport Layer Security (TLS), and WireGuard to create a virtual encrypted "tunnel" between your computer and a VPN server. While your traffic is in this tunnel, no one can see where you're going or what you're doing. You're invisible.

Well, your traffic should be invisible. But you can't trust all VPN providers. Some fake VPNs snoop on your traffic, while others don't always encrypt your traffic. Still, others log your activities or use your own domain name servers (DNS). When a VPN uses your DNS, then your ISP can still see where you're going. That defeats the entire purpose of a VPN. In particular, if you find a "free" VPN, run -- don't walk -- away from it. They're almost always scams.

The best VPN services, such as ExpressVPN, NordVPN, and SurfShark, are trustworthy. But if you or your company really want to lock down your traffic, you must run your VPN server. These include open-source OpenVPN, SoftEther VPN, and WireGuard. You can also use commercial programs like Check Point Remote Secure Access and LogMeIn Hamachi.

NordVPN

My personal favorite VPN for smartphones and PCs

I'm also checking out VPNs, and I always come back to NordVPN. It's fast, reliable, and regardless of what you run it on, it runs well.

Also: NordVPN review: A market leader

One reason I like it is that once you've learned how to use NordVPN, you have no learning curve on using it on any other device. When you first open it, you'll see a blue-scale landing screen map. From here, you can either pick a country to VPN to or just head to the fastest local server automatically. If your screen's too small for that to be handy, you're only a swipe away from a VPN server list. No-fuss, no muss.

NordVPN also offers a dedicated IP option. With this, if you're always connecting to the same VPN server, you will always get the same IP address. This can be very handy for business users. For businesses, NordVPN Teams gives the home office centralized management and billing.

It also offers a kill switch. This automatically disconnects your phone or tablet from the internet if your VPN connection is interrupted.

NordVPN's best deal is a two-year subscription plan that costs $4.13 a month ($99 billed at once). That's inexpensive. But its month-to-month price of $12 is on the high end. Check it for yourself with its 30-day free offerings, and if you like what you see, go for the two-year contract.

Features:

• Simultaneous Connections: 6
  • Kill Switch: Yes
  • Mobile Platforms Android, iOS,  Chrome, and Firefox
  • Logging: None, except billing data
  • Countries: 59
  • Servers: 5,517
  • Trial/MBG: 30 day

Links to each and prices are in the article here: https://www.zdnet.com/article/best-mobile-vpn/?ftag=TRE-03-10aaa6b&bhid=&mid=13421870&cid=2180787277&eh=#listicle-d470dd32-7dc5-47da-9475-e597a42654bd

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire