New job. Jacksonville Florida/ correction Palatka, Florida

GlennWest

On 6/15/2021 at 12:12 PM, GlennWest said:

So Henry you are saying I will not find rv parks in the 4-500 range. That is disappointing. Pay is less in Florida than here in Texas/Louisiana also. Bummer. But I will only be about 400 miles from my previous home where all my sisters and brother, nieces, nephews live. Get to visit some so not all negative.

There are opportunities in the more rural areas away from the cities. Interesting thing about Florida "rural areas" is that quarter mile outside of big city sprawl it becomes rural instantly. And I mean rural with nothing except turf farms and angus. So rural campgrounds can be found in relative proximity to cities. We criss crossed Florida for couple of decades before we settled here and took advantage of older parks. Closer to cities and in cities the cost are steep (Disney taught them what public will tolerate). We have in Port St. Lucie an exclusive Class A ownership resort (don't bother pulling in with a fifth wheel), they have lots available. Pavement only, maybe a palm tree $169,000, pavement and a tiki hut $220,000, they have one with a fully enclosed "coach house" just came on the market, $950,000. Wanna know what the rentals go for in there🤑🤑