Dish Bundle

I could use some Help. I purchased a Dish Bundle, Dish Playmaker Duel Antenna and 2 Wallys. After 7 calls to Dish and two calls to Weingard, I still have the problem and no solution. The wally on the main port of the Antenna works great on all three satellites, switches from one to the other quickly. Problem is on the secondary wally when I have the main on 129 the secondary won't change. Secondary Wally switches between 110 and 119 just like the main, but when I switch to Sat129 on the main the secondary won't switch. When I talk to Dish and spend 20 min. run this test and that It suddenly comes on  and I can switch back and forth and it works great till I hang up and the next time I try it, it fails. Has anyone had this problem or can anyone give me a name and number with Dish that can get this problem fixed for good

391RES Open Range

Dodge 3500 DRW

I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to do, but I'll take a stab.  If you're watching the main TV on 129, you can not watch a different satellite channel on the secondary.  The Playmaker is not a dual antenna, it can only look at one satellite at a time.  It is a dual outlet, so you can watch both feeds on the same satellite or either feed on any satellite.  The main connection takes priority.

Everybody wanna hear the truth, but everybody tell a lie.  Everybody wanna go to Heaven, but nobody want to die.  Albert King

I understand that I can only watch channels on the secondary Wally that are on the same sat that the main is on. My problem is when I switch the main to a different channel on a different sat the secondary won't switch to that sat.

391RES Open Range

Dodge 3500 DRW

26 minutes ago, SOD said:

I understand that I can only watch channels on the secondary Wally that are on the same sat that the main is on. My problem is when I switch the main to a different channel on a different sat the secondary won't switch to that sat.

Okay, different problem.  Have you tried switching Wally's to see if you have the same issue?  You can just switch the cables where they are connected to the Playmaker.  The secondary Wally may be defective. 

Also, bad cables and bad connection points are notorious for causing this type of problem.

Everybody wanna hear the truth, but everybody tell a lie.  Everybody wanna go to Heaven, but nobody want to die.  Albert King

I read the OP's post and question? do you have 2 Tv's?The Dish Playmaker Dual includes two coaxial inputs for two receivers — allowing you to watch different programming on two different TVs from the same satellite

Dish Playmaker Dual

2 receivers hooked  to 1 TV? Don't understand, how do you set up 2 receivers to 1 TV and switch between receivers with them both on.  How did you set up your remotes and connections on back of TV (for 2 input receivers? How?

Maybe I have totally misread your question!.  I thought dual Antenna  means one antenna and 2 Tv's

-Receiver Satellite TV Antenna Specially designed for watching Dish HD programming while in the RV, at a vacation home, camping, hunting, or tailgating at the big game, the portable Winegard Dish Playmaker Dual satellite system automatically finds satellite programming with no antenna pointing.

The Dish Playmaker Dual includes two coaxial inputs for two receivers — allowing you to watch different programming on two different TVs from the same satellite

Will I finally gave up the battle. The only way to get channels on both TV's with out waiting 15 to 20 minutes waiting for the secondary receiver to change was buy another antenna. Appreciate the response.

391RES Open Range

Dodge 3500 DRW