Another poop cannon question?

shooter51

OK, I need to trap into the vast amount of experience here.

What I have in hand: I have a 50 foot roll of 1 inch clear vinyl hose, Enough poly cam lock fittings to make 3 different lengths of hose with caps and plugs for the fittings on each.

The question: If you were going to make 3 different lengths of hose, to cover the most often encountered required length of hose, What would those lengths be?

Remember, I only have 50 feet of tubing available and 3 pair male/female connector sets, plus plugs, caps and macerator adapter fittings. More hose and fitting procurement is QED, I think 50 feet should cover most any dump situation I'm likely to encounter, What say the smart pigs?

The tubing is chemical grade and I will sanitize, then plug/cap each length of hose for stowage in a tote, along with all the other required parts and pieces to "unwaste" the 5er. The tote(s) will ride in a bed locker with the fuel transfer pump and hose/nozzle, for use with the AUX diesel tanks. (the various hookups will require a bit more setup time, but nothing is exposed to the elements while stowed.

What am I missing?

Thanks in advance, for the redgineering help.

Paul

If it turns $$$$$$$ dollars into smoke and noise, I'm there.

Archived