Livingston TX RV Service

SWharton

Looking for the name, address, phone of Kyle on Route 1988. Under the impression he is the closest to Escapees. We need to get our MH serviced when in Livingston, TX . Would like to have the servicing done before we pull into Escapees for a week.

Howdy!

Don’t know what type of service you are looking for but here’s Kyle’s information.

kyle Thompson

Trailer Repair & Maintance 

3224 E FM1988

Goodrich, TX, 77355

936-329-0839

if your in need of RV repair work he will most likely refer you to Joel West RV located on 146, their number is 936-327-2611. I use West RV and they are Escapee and fulltimer friendly.

” Happy Trails’

Chiefneon

"Class of 2007 Fulltimer's"

Gary & karen

Smoochie & Michaela (fur babies)

2018 Chevorlet 3500 HD/LTZ 2L Custom Hauler

2014 Heartland Cyclone 4000

2016 Smart Car Prime

We have a gasser and just need normal maintenance. Also our inner 2 tires have a slow leak(we are fairly sure from valve stems) and need to be removed, put in a tub of water, find the leak. If valve stems would like replaced with longer stems, not extensions.

We have used West for a window install(insurance) and battery replacement, new battery monitor. Window they did great at, battery monitor had some wiring issues so wouldn't use them for electrical in the future. Not sure if they do basic maintenance.

Just looking for alternative places close by. Also know of Snow on 190.

Thanks for the info

• 2 weeks later...

SWharton--for tires, I had good luck with Casa Della Tire, 1009 N.Washington, 936/327-9110.  They helped me with one of my valve stems that had come loose from the wheel cover, a job too little for anyone else to bother with.  No charge.  Talked with Robert there about possibly replacing my flexible stems in the future, too.

Full-timing and enjoying every minute.

Blog: www.agingonwheels.com

Archived