Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Mn

I'mdonewiththis forum

A good question, however I haven't stayed in a campground there. A number of years ago I was looking for a campground with transportation to and from the clinic. Time changes things but then as I recall campgrounds on the west side of the city offered that service. I wasn't sure of parking as I knew I didn't fit the parking garages. We ended up taking the car and stayed in a nice hotel on the tunnel.

Clay then RV'ing with a Class B+

Clay & Marcie Too old to play in the snow

Diesel pusher and previously 2 FW and small Class C

Randy, I didn't think to ask them when I talked to them. Guess I should have. There is one campground that is just south of the Rochester campus that keeps coming up when I look around. Maybe they have some kind of discount I can use.... like Escapees, PA, AAA, AARP, etc. I was hoping someone had experience and would give me their thoughts.

VisitedStatesMap.gif

I stayed at Oxbow Park Campground in Byron, MN - just a bit west of Mayo and an easy drive.  The park is a county park, well run with nice sites and f/h/u.  No reservations but that shouldn't be a problem at that time of year.  You might check to make sure they are open 507-775-2451

Then
The puller - Wiers Towmaster (Int'l 4700LP)
and pusher - 40' Travel Supreme

Now

30' Winnebago Aspect TS
Signs of my new life

Taking my MH to Autumn Woods next week. They do have a shuttle to the MAYO Complex, and they have a website. Ferguson's Willow Creek is nearby, about a mile closer to MAYO.  KOA is SE of town. About 11 miles NO on US52 is Tilly's RV Resort in ORONOCO.

Archived