Single Axle Volvoin Truck

JPL

Had a Diag done on the engine and I was told that the  fan control circuit was bad in the ECM and that was keeping the fan running all the time. The only way to fix the problem was a new ECM. $3500. I had to decline. I wasn't having any problems I just wanted to have it checked before making the run to the ECR. Has anybody had a similar problem? Thanks    Pat

The Old Sailor

I don't know what wrong button/key I pushed but I saw a single axle 2010 Volvo 670 D13 w/890k miles for sale Lexington Truck Sales 888-592-6811.It was advertised in The Truck Paper.   Pat

The Old Sailor

i Shift 890

k advertised 

V F  I wish I could blame it on the Makers Mark But not this time. The ad even talked about hauling a RV. That was what got my attention. Your build looks to be going great. When do you think it will get it's 1st towing test?  Good luck and be safe.     Pat

The Old Sailor

3 hours ago, JPL said:

V F  I wish I could blame it on the Makers Mark But not this time. The ad even talked about hauling a RV. That was what got my attention. Your build looks to be going great. When do you think it will get it's 1st towing test?  Good luck and be safe.     Pat

The Old Sailor

Thanks Pat!

Whenever it is, will not be soon enough!

But hoping to have it finished in a couple weeks.

John

Southern Nevada

2008 Volvo 780, D13, I-Shift

2017 Keystone Fuzion 420 Toyhauler 

2017 Can-Am Maverick X3-RS

ALAKAZARCACODEFLGAHIIDILINIAKSKYLAMAMNMS
event.png

Archived