Underbody truck boxes

alan0043

Have you considered stainless steel boxes? Mine were made in Italy and I really like them. For me, they're everything I wanted in a storage box. I can't remember right now where I ordered them from, but I think I paid about $900.00 for two 24" x 24" x 36" units.

They're built to the metric system, but they're very close in size to our standards. The only negative is the backside vent, which can get the insides wet in a monsoon.

On reflection, I think it was D & S Sewing in CT...

Good luck,

Jay

I see 4state has them now..

https://www.4statetrucks.com/pc_combined_results.asp?pc_id=D70D004349584461BCB5994EF8B07D16&search_keyword=&opts=&faceted_search_terms=Parts~B69FF63DB5E8432DAD2981383F9C819D%7CTool+Boxes~DC019274E74D4D2BB3FF14E96D8FF43C

In aluminum I prefer Merritt Products, and Chuck Henry Sales in Solomon, KS has an extensive line of seconds and closeout items.

I didn't even think of Chuck Henry, I have been meaning to get over there and check on a Connex to store all the junk I can't seem to let go of once the house sells, I will have to check out their storage box selection as well. My plan was to have a buddy fab exacly what I want, but if I can buy boxes about as cheap it might be the way to go?

Archived