RENT 2 MOTORHOMES IN ITALY FOR 11 PEOPLE?

Giovanniptr

Hello guys,

We here almost a month (04/10/16) to Italy to the Italian citizenship and think of renting motorhomes for sightseeing. We are 11 people.

Our doubts are:

1) Can you rent the motorhome in Milan or Bergamo in time or is it better to rent already here in advance? It is that how we do not know that day will pass vigile think complicated already rent here.

2) What are the average cost of camping? Per person? bath cost? elética energy? Chalet? Parking, etc?

3) What if us renting two cars can use the cottages of campsites tb? Is it more worthwhile? For the motorhome rental is more expensive right?

4) If we use Motorhome we do on arrival in the cities? We stopped where? Hence we like the city? Bus? Train? On foot?

5) Can we stop at the gas station instead of camping? Good structure?

6) Any website suggestion to hire motorhomes? Or car?

Thank you!! :D

I have never rented a motorhome so I can't help much. I will try.

A member here recently advised me this, the cost of motorhome rental, camp site and gas (petrol) might be higher for 2 people. Driving a car and staying in a hotel might be less for 2 people.

A large motorhome is very difficult in most cities. There will be no place to park except large parking lots, and no place to stay the night.

If you want to visit cities, I recommend renting a large van and staying in a hotel at the edge of the city. Large cities have many kinds of transportation.

I hope I have understood your questions correctly.

Kevin and June

2013 Volvo VNL 730    D13 Eco-Torque @ 425  Ratio 2.47 

2014 DRV 36TKSB3 

Signature.jpegmKgUJbbl.jpg

Consider chalet rentals. http://www.homeaway.com or http://italy.rentvillas.com/. Any caravan rental you do will probably require more than one with 11 people and they will still be quite small - based on the Mercedes 3500 chassis and frankly, with the roads over there you wouldn't want to go any bigger.

Berkshire XL 40QL

Camphosting and touring

Archived