99 Holiday Rambler front end alignment

Just bought a new to me holiday rambler. the steering wheel is off center ccw at about the 10:00 oclock position. As far as i have been able to find about the only thing to adjust is the tow in. Also found info about center vision alignment and a torx 50 screw that has to be removed to pull the steering wheel and shift it over a few splines. Has anyone ever had a class a with the ford f53 suspension and had an alignment done? Looking for information as i am taking it in to a trucking place for an alignment soon. I would like to be a little prepared information wiae so any help would be appreciated.

thanks

We have. We purchased new tires from a truck shop and had an alignment done at that time. Don't know what info we could share as we left it up to them to do what needed to be done as far as an alignment. They found no other problems that made it so they couldn't align it so we paid for the tires and alignment when we picked it up.

Pat DeJong

We have. We purchased new tires from a truck shop and had an alignment done at that time. Don't know what info we could share as we left it up to them to do what needed to be done as far as an alignment. They found no other problems that made it so they couldn't align it so we paid for the tires and alignment when we picked it up.

That^ alignment left our steering wheel off center . The pitman arm was simply undone and re-positioned to bring the wheel back to an acceptable position .

Steering-Linkage.jpg

Goes around , comes around .

Archived