AT&T service in Livingston at Escapees?

Howdy!

I'm considering splitting my Cel and data service between Verizon which we have now and AT&T. Can any one tell me if the AT&T service has improved at he Escapees lately? It's my understanding AT&T service has not been good there. I know Verizon service has improved and now is now 4g. Just considering splitting our phones and data service to better cover us in our travels.

"Happy Trails"

Chiefneon

"Class of 2007 Fulltimer's"

Gary & karen

Smoochie & Michaela (fur babies)

2018 Chevorlet 3500 HD/LTZ 2L Custom Hauler

2014 Heartland Cyclone 4000

2016 Smart Car Prime

Howdy!

Dave, I know you have mentioned the AT&T service before being poor. I was hoping it had improved like the Verizon service has. When I spoke with AT&T they stated the area had good 4g lte service. I'm considering it because AT&T is offering unlimited data with a bundle with DIRECTV togather and with Karen's AT&T discount it's a pretty good deal.

"Happy Trails"

Chiefneon

"Class of 2007 Fulltimer's"

Gary & karen

Smoochie & Michaela (fur babies)

2018 Chevorlet 3500 HD/LTZ 2L Custom Hauler

2014 Heartland Cyclone 4000

2016 Smart Car Prime

We use AT&T as our primary, with a VZ burner as our secondary. We have found AT&T so much improved in the last few years (except at Rainbows End) that our VZ days are done. At home base we have a sucky DSL line from the Podunk phone company, really wish AT&T would get their act together in Livingston.

Dave W. KE5GOH

Stuck in the 70's ---

In E. Texas

Archived