Nogales Dental ?

Pjoe

Hi everyone. DW and I recently saw a dentist in Algodones, Mexico and were happy with the results. Problem is, we don't care for the Yuma Arizona area. Since we will be spending winters in the Tucson area, we are looking for input on dentists you may have used in Nogales, Mexico. Thanks in advance for any help.

Bill

Our good friends winter in Yuma and they had some extensive dental work in Algodones... were likewise very happy with results (low price being a bonus). Turns out the dentist went to college in Texas. Sorry I cannot offer any advice on Nogales, but if you found a good one in Yuma, I'd be inclined to make the short trips for some periodic dental service.

I too am looking for good dentist recommendations. In reading other posts on the forum this doctor has been mentioned: Dr_Pedro_Vazquez.

He seems to cover a lot of bases in his practice. He is located at the Laser Tech Dental, Avenida Álvaro Obregón 200, Fundó Legal, 84030 Heroica Nogales, Son., Mexico. It is a few blocks from the border.

Would love recommendations from other members as well. Here's a list of docs in Nogales: Nogales doctors.

Archived