Problems at the VA hospital in Cincinnati

skp51443

Another breaking story:

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/veterans-hospital-cincinnati-faces-scrutiny-report-021006103.html

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. Republican Senator Rob Portman on Wednesday asked an independent watchdog to look into "deeply disturbing" allegations of poor care and conflicts of interest at a Veterans Affairs hospital in his home state of Ohio.

The allegations are the latest problem for a scandal-plagued agency that has become a punching bag in the Nov. 8 presidential election campaign, particularly for Republican front-runner Donald Trump.
In a letter to the department's Inspector General, Portman urged a "swift and independent" probe after a report showed 34 current and former employees had blown the whistle about problems at the VA hospital in Cincinnati.
"These allegations are deeply disturbing. Those who have served their country in uniform are entitled to the best possible medical care," wrote Portman, who is up for reelection in November congressional elections.

More at link.

First rule of computer consulting:

Sell a customer a Linux computer and you'll eat for a day.

Sell a customer a Windows computer and you'll eat for a lifetime.

Thanks again Stan for keeping us informed. My thinking out loud here tells me this is way more wide spread than it should be. I'm hoping I am wrong, but here we go!

Vets shouldn't have to fight there private war when they return to this country that they have fought to protect. To have this happening is just plain wrong!

Dave

Dave & Linda

2011 Bighorn 3670

2000 Ford 7.3 PS diesel white and tan in color Now Fulltiming since May15, 2010

Semper Fi Marines!!

Archived