Insurance

Lance Williams

Research recent posts on MDT insurance on the forum as it has been discussed frequently in the past.

I have a policy from Allied Insurance. It is a Nationwide Insurance affiliated company. I purchased my policy through Cheryl Howarth at the Miller Agency in Lake Oswego, Oregon. Cheryl is usually at the Escapade rallys. At the Tucson Escapade last spring I compared my insurance coverage with the other insurance agents at the event and found my coverage was extensive and fairly priced compared with the quotes I received from the other vendors.

Warren & Sandy

2006 New Horizons 36 ft 5ver

2003 Freightliner FL60 - Mountain Master conversion

We were always happy with the Miller (no relation) Agency as they sorted through a lot of possibilities that might work for us and they understood the rules as related to RVs a lot better than we could make out from reading the contract's fine print.

http://millerrvinsurance.com/products/rv/index.php

I'm not sure if they do HDTs or not but I'm sure they can suggest options if they don't.

First rule of computer consulting:

Sell a customer a Linux computer and you'll eat for a day.

Sell a customer a Windows computer and you'll eat for a lifetime.

Miller Insurance in Oregon is where we ended up...they were able to beat my normal insurance that I've had for years by over $1,000 a year! We found that most wanted to put us in a commercial rate. Can't say enough about Stevia and her assistance when we were shopping!

Jim and Kellie

2017 DRV 38RSSA Mobile Suite

2016 Western Star 5700xe

YouTube Channel

tZlofkCl.jpg   

Archived