another test

rdickinson

Good but you pasted the link into the middle of your text, make sure the cursor is sitting where you want the image to appear before you click the little tree image tool icon.

---------------------------[img=http://i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p640/knighthauler/2005%20Sumatra%20Trip/dc60b2ab-0115-439a-a608-08dcbeef9fcc_zps0rh2qglo.jpg].....Another attempt

[color=#b22222][size=5][font=georgia, serif]                                                                                   Sumatra 2005[/font][/size][/color]

========================================================================

--------------------------- .....Another attempt

[img=http://i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p640/knighthauler/2005%20Sumatra%20Trip/dc60b2ab-0115-439a-a608-08dcbeef9fcc_zps0rh2qglo.jpg]

[color=#b22222][size=5][font=georgia, serif]                                                                                   Sumatra 2005[/font][/size][/color]

=======================================================================

dc60b2ab-0115-439a-a608-08dcbeef9fcc_zps

Sumatra 2005

=============================

You can also use the Center tool, looks like a stack of lines (the middle of the three like that) to get your pictures and text centered.

dc60b2ab-0115-439a-a608-08dcbeef9fcc_zps

Sumatra 2005

First rule of computer consulting:

Sell a customer a Linux computer and you'll eat for a day.

Sell a customer a Windows computer and you'll eat for a lifetime.

I've given Ian my password to get on the forum and look things over. He can have a look. I spent most of yesterday pm working on this at their place eating his candies, the squirrels peanuts and drinking Diana's wine.

Some of this, I plain don't understand and need him to put it into Roger Speak.

We'll keep trying, next is links, ie click here. And posting a small pic then clicking on it and it goes bigger.

Archived