Free book

MilesAndSmiles

Hey folks, I hope this doesn't violate any forum rules, but I'm really excited to let everyone know that I've just finished a book called "The Complete Guide to Renting an RV." It will go live on Amazon Kindle on December 22. Hopefully the print version will be ready about then too, and this will be a great resource for first-timers that covers everything from choosing a vehicle to creating an itinerary, to handling the poop, to returning the RV.

In the meantime, I'm eagerly searching for a few people, both experienced RVers and Newbies, to read a free preview copy in return for an honest review on Amazon. Any takers? If so please message me with your email and I'll send you a copy right away.

Jeff

2004 Fleetwood Southwind 37A

Retired and loving it!

www.milesandsmiles.us

event.png

Thank you for this. We are new having just purchased our fnew to us fiver at 32' and had many, many debates over class c vs. fiver. Now we are discussing a class c again! Our only experience has been with a 21' TT and now living full time until May only, in our fiver. So we did not join the class of 2015 b/c we are not or will not be totally full time, but we did sell the house and are planning on continuing to rent with family and buying a condo within the next year. This time, I am absolutely positive I want to rent a Class C before we buy!

Not sure if we fall within the guidelines but we would love to preview your book!

2008 Carriage Cameo F31KS3

Mor Ryde

Ford F350 diesel 4x4

traveling with our pretty kitty

Archived