Freightliner Owners!

CDR

Note to all Freightliner Owners!

Parts Property 5.1 going offline very soon!

Please, Please, Please!!!

Start using version 6.0, which is "right" below 5.1 after the login page. This will help transfer data and upgrade your account. I think you will find this format a more direct link to "anything" you need to know about "your" truck. It links all outside vendor data/links on your build.

I love this Freightliner feature, I can see everything on my truck, where it is on the truck, with part numbers. This allows me to find replacement part or sevice locations with availability and pricing sitting home in the lazy boy on my cell!

PS. Send me feed back, I'd like to know if your having issues.

Cheers!

Curt

2001 Freightliner Century, 500hp Series 60, Gen 2 autoshift, 3.42 singled rear locker.

2004 Keystone Sprinter 299RLS (TT)

2 & 4 Wheelers!

2013 Polaris Ranger 800 midsize LE

Our motto "4 wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the soul!"

Maveric;

accessfreightliner.com

Curt

2001 Freightliner Century, 500hp Series 60, Gen 2 autoshift, 3.42 singled rear locker.

2 & 4 Wheelers!

I have been trying to let "all" Freightliner owners know about and use this feature for some time now. This is one of the best things about owning the "F" brand! So I tell all to use it!

If Volvo offered this there might be less post here of their "issues"! Probably not, Lol.

Curt

2 & 4 Wheelers!

I have been trying to let "all" Freightliner owners know about and use this feature for some time now. This is one of the best things about owning the "F" brand! So I tell all to use it!

If Volvo offered this there might be less post here of their "issues"! Probably not, Lol.

Curt

Well, if this were a forum for married men, and most of us were married to blondes, I would think you'd bee hearing blonde jokes more than red-head jokes?

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net

Rickeieio;

I would agree proportionately, but as you can see the numbers don't stack up. I know there's more than 10 Freightliners on here, a lot more. And there are plenty of other brands also, but we don't see the problems posted by other brands as you "V" owners seem to have.

Anyone else want to chime in?

Curt

2 & 4 Wheelers!

Archived