Eternabond 6" x 100' roll - Opportunity?

Yarome

If anyone has the ability to cut down a large roll of Eternabond and make a killing off it.. 6" x 100' roll is for sale on ebay. $75 + 18 shipping. Works out to .012 per square inch. 3" x 50' rolls (cheapest I know of) work up to .026 per square inch. Looks like doubling your money if anyone has the inkling. More if packaged in smaller quantities.

Ends in 14hrs... no bids.. no watchers.

The shipping price was kind of excessive, still a good deal though.

I doubt we could use it all if we tried! How much would you want/need?

I could put up to 25' to good use if you don't think you would use it. If I could save a little below retail I'm game (don't worry.. I don't expect 'cost') Shoot me a PM with how much you want to unload and an offer. You haven't even got it yet and yer already makin money! :D

My 4" x 50 ft was $55 on amazon prime.

There is a vendor on eBay that always has a listing up. Right now it's at $54.88 + Free shipping. He generally adjusts his prices to be the lowest delivered online. Stilll.. $55 on Amazon is the lowest I've ever seen it there. He sells all sizes and lengths, and as far as I've ever seen.. he's always had the lowest price.

Guest THE TRAILERKING

In their pic's it doesn't look well stored and "Fresh"......Looks like the goop is oozing out on the edges and the roll is a bit deformed.

Take your chances I guess.

Archived