Tucson AZ repair shops for water leak

gfstryder

I am looking for recommendations for repair shops in Tucson, Arizona. I would prefer a shop that does body work. I have a motor home which is starting to delaminate below the exterior refrigerator side vent panel. After a heavy rain, I notice brown adhesive running down my basement doors below the vent panel. It looks like the water is getting into the vent panel compartment, then getting into the siding below the panel, and then running out the bottom of the siding above the basement doors. There are no signs of interior water intrusions. I have had several technicians look at the issue. All seem to think the problem is related to the refrigerator vent panel, but none have been able to resolve the issue. Recommendations please!

Family Auto Body

Did a nice job on my truck, friendly and helpful folks. There were a couple of class A's in there when I visited. I would highly recommend them

Dennis & Nancy
Tucson, AZ in winter, on the road in summer.

1999 Volvo 610 "Bud" 425 HP Volvo, Super 10 spd.
2005 Mountain Aire 35 BLKS
2013 smart fortwo CityFlame riding on Bud
(Replaced '05 smart first loaded in '06

and '11 smart that gave it's life to save me!)
Our Travel Blog

I took a van to All RV on Grant Road to have a base plate and driveshaft disconnect installed. They totally botched the job, I got 50 miles down the road and had to have the van towed back to them, and a week later had to take the police with me to get it back.

Gypsy Journal RV Travel Newspaper

http://gypsyjournalrv.com/category/nicksblog/

Author of "Meandering Down The Highway, A Year On The Road With Fulltime RVers" and "Work Your Way Across The USA, You Can Travel & Earn A Living Too!"

I took a van to All RV on Grant Road to have a base plate and driveshaft disconnect installed. They totally botched the job, I got 50 miles down the road and had to have the van towed back to them, and a week later had to take the police with me to get it back.

Wow. Thanks for the warning.

Archived