Lint filter on Spendide 2000S

SRPearson

We have a Spendide 2000S on our coach. In the user instructions, under the “Important Safety Instructions” it says to clean the lint screen before and after each load. The wife and I have each read the instruction manual and can’t find where it tells us where the lint screen is located. My question is; if there is one, where is it? And how do we get to it.

2007 Country Coach Allure 470 and pushed by 2010 Chevy Silverado 1500 4x4.

We are now on the road seeing this great country of ours. Let the fun will begin!!!!

Docj, Thank You for your reply. My users manual, which is in three languages, only goes up to page 19. I did finally find a User Quick Guide in among my other paperwork for the coach. It states that there is no lint filter for this Splendide model. Thanks again for your help.

2007 Country Coach Allure 470 and pushed by 2010 Chevy Silverado 1500 4x4.

We are now on the road seeing this great country of ours. Let the fun will begin!!!!

Our Splendide 2000 (not the 2000S) had two "lint" filters. One was a dryer lint filter, located on top of the machine, in the far left back corner. It's the kind with a handle and you pull up on it and scrape the dry lint off the screen.

The second lint filter may be what docj referred to as the "large item filter." That one is accessed on the front of the machine, in the lower right corner, by flipping open a little door. It's a filter for the drain tube and mine gets a lot of lint on it, and also catches objects. It's not a dryer lint filter like the other one, but it is a filter and it gets wet lint on it and does need to be cleaned periodically.

Archived