Mobile RV Service in Sparks or Reno NV?

Velos

I looked on RV Service Reviews and the one service well rated "Connie Can Mobile RV Service" is now closed.

Not the most popular repair but our toilet is leaking at the base, I believe it is the seal but DH can't bend in the small area to make the repair and I can't lift the toilet as it is too heavy so would like to have a mobile service check it out for us.

Has anyone used a mobile service in the Sparks/Reno NV area that they could recommend or used one that we should avoid?

Thank you.

We used Sweets Mobile RV Service while staying at Sparks Marina RV Park last year. He ordered and replaced our water heater within one day, did a great job. His number is (775) 786-4545. Hope this helps.

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE: Called Sweets Mobile RV Service. He was on vacation till the 18th, called him at 8 am on the 18th explained what I thought the problem was and was open to replacing he toilet all together. He said he carries the parts with him and he had a opening at 11:00 am. He arrived 15 minutes early and took one look and new exactly what the problem was. Didn't try to sell me anything took 30 minutes to replace the part and it has been working fine ever since. Thanks again for the referral.

Archived