air bag kit for 2005 31' Funmover

Indian640

Hi all,

I finally took the plunge and bought my 1st RV for my budget, a 2005 31' Funmover. It is set up on a Ford E-450 chassis with a 10' garage. The PO added an aluminum Tommy Gate lift and now with what I will haul, I`m going to be reaching max on the springs. I`ve been told that there is an add on air bag assist kit to supplement the springs for the Ford chassis. I don`t want to reinvent the wheel and buy new higher rated springs. Any suggestions? Thank you all in advance, Art

Ride-Rite makes a variety of air lift kits, they won't increase the capacity of your rig so if you are overloaded you need to shed some pounds. They will get a rig that is heavily loaded but under the maximum rating back closer to level which many find to be a good thing.

First rule of computer consulting:

Sell a customer a Linux computer and you'll eat for a day.

Sell a customer a Windows computer and you'll eat for a lifetime.

Thanks Stan,

They make a great kit and will discussing it with my mechanic for an install.

Also, where would you suggest I look for an auxillary fuel tank, which can be fit behind the little 55 gal. existing tank. Also the reason why I`m beefing up the suspension. Art

I haven't looked at fuel tanks for years but I recall a company called TransfreFlow that made a couple tanks that would have worked on my Ford pickup if I'd had the slack in my weight.

https://www.transferflow.com/

First rule of computer consulting:

Sell a customer a Linux computer and you'll eat for a day.

Sell a customer a Windows computer and you'll eat for a lifetime.

Archived