Showers & Dogs

Yes, there are showers on the grounds and are shown on the pocket map you'll receive when you arrive. Don't forget that this is just a "fairgrounds" so they are not "resort showers". :)

Here is the pet policy:

All buildings (including the market areas and The ROW) are pet-free (with the exception of certified service animals in working mode). If your pet is outside, it must be in a carrier, restrained in an appropriate manner, or on a short (8-foot or less) leash if being exercised. And please remember: pet + baggie = responsible owner!

I hope this helps!

Hugs,

Molly

Bob and Molly

www.moonriverandwe.blogspot.com
Two drifters...off to see the world....
SKP #73997

When I read your topic line I first thought you were needing showers FOR your dogs! (Ha-Ha) But it did remind me of a rally we went to at a county fairgrounds. Exhibitors were taking their goats into the showers to clean them for judging. Who would of thunk? Dave.

2006 Coachmen Aurora 36ft. Class A motor home. 2009 Honda CRV toad. "Snowbirds" apprx. 6 mos. each year. Travelling to the SW each winter than returning to Wi. each summer. Retired and enjoying our travels along with Buddy the cat.

Archived