Class A service near Orlando FL

Twotoes

I have a 2015 Itasca with a Cummings 450. Heading to FL for the winter. Looking for a good RV service center to do my annual maintaince around the Orlando area. Called Orlando Cummings but they want $1200 to $1500 including the generator. They want another $395 to inspect the chassis and brakes.  Last year was in Phoenix and had La Mesa RV do it for $585. The year before I used Massey Diesel in Phoenix who charged me $550 plus $250 for the generator for a total of $800 including checking the chassis and breaks. I think Cummings is a little overpriced so am looking for a good shop. Thanks in advance for your recommendations. 

2015 Itasca Ellipse 42QD

2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock Edition

2021 Harley Street Glide Special 

Fulltimer

I am in the Orlando area and also need service done. There is a LaMesa RV in Sanford which I know a couple of people have used with satisfactory results. I'm on the west side of town so Sanford is not convenient for me but there is a shop in Lakeland called Creative Collision which services Class A's only. Depends what side of Orlando you're on but either would work out fine.

I will actually be in Davenport south of Orlando. I contacted Cummings in Tampa and was quoted only $800 for full service including the genny and chassis inspection. Guess I will go to Tampa on my way to Davenport and avoid Orlando Cummings. 

2015 Itasca Ellipse 42QD

2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock Edition

2021 Harley Street Glide Special 

Fulltimer