Winegard Trav’ler finding Dish Satellites in Canada/Alaska

Looking for a way to change the setting or finding different Dish Satellites while traveling through Canada and Alaska.  We are just about 700 kilometers into Canada and the Trav’ler is only finding satellite 119.  I understand maybe not finding 129 but it’s not finding 110. Can I get any suggestions? Thanks 

edit to add: has anyone run into this problem of the dish only locking onto one satellite? Looking at the app Satellite Pointer all 3 satellites are visible in the sky and can’t see any reason the dish shouldn’t be able to lock on them. Checked connections at dish on roof and control box. Tried to troubleshoot with Wineguard and they were no help. 

Edited by Rover

Vicki, Mark and Sadie 

Fulltime and having fun!

2016 Newmar Ventana LE 

2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk 

I added on to Mark’s original post above about the problem with our Trav’ler but then thought that if others are like me and just use the “unread content” feature, they wouldn’t see the edit to the post. So if you would take a look again at the problem and have any suggestions that would be great. We decided to stay an extra day to see if we can get it working.

Thanks - Vicki 

Vicki, Mark and Sadie 

Fulltime and having fun!

2016 Newmar Ventana LE 

2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk