Escapade 2019

I called this AM and it seems no hook up sites are available so Boondocking it seems. I don't recall how the dry camping was handled at Pima Country a few years back? Are you directed to a particular spot of the Parking area or do you just locate a empty space and park there? While I have a Residential Refer, I won't be running the Gen constantly, may even use an Ice Chest for the 5-6 days of the Rally. Any pointers, idea's, suggestions ???

96' Vogue PrimaVista, CAT 3176b, 10.2 litre, Allison HD-4060

Mollie, Rubie, Cassie and Maggie.......all rescued King Charles Spaniel's

24 minutes ago, acampingwewillgo said:

I don't recall how the dry camping was handled at Pima Country a few years back? Are you directed to a particular spot of the Parking area or do you just locate a empty space and park there?

I have been involved in the arrival and parking of RVs at all of the Tucson Escapades and will be again in 2019. In all cases, as each RV arrives on site it is directed to the appropriate location where the parking crew takes over to point you into a specific spot based on your parking designator that is part of the package that you are given upon registration & prior to your arrival. There are no "self-parking" areas. The parking crew is on duty from 8 am to 2 pm each day. In the event that one should have some emergency impacting the ability to arrive at the designated time, a call to the Escapade and we will help you out as needed. If you arrive early, you will be directed to customer service where you can pay for an extra day but nobody but staff are parked before Friday. 

I hope that this is helpful and I look forward to seeing you in Tucson!

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Thanks Kirk,  I remember you well from my time at Pima a few years back. I had an electric/water spot back then but guess I waited too long this time. I just can't recall the dry area.....its all good though. I'll pull out the ice chest for a few days if I have to(residential fridge) or maybe have a little solar by then. Thanks again!!!

96' Vogue PrimaVista, CAT 3176b, 10.2 litre, Allison HD-4060

Mollie, Rubie, Cassie and Maggie.......all rescued King Charles Spaniel's

10 hours ago, acampingwewillgo said:

I had an electric/water spot back then but guess I waited too long this time. I just can't recall the dry area..

I had not realized that all of the full hookup sites are booked. I don't know how many they have now, but they were adding more since our stop there in 2017.

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Archived