Flickr Limiting Plan Feb 2019

jerryneal

I've been a Flickr user since 2008.  I know free isn't really free, but have used the free plan to share RV travel photos with friends and family. Plus I've enjoyed to safety of uploading pictures from the phone either on cell or set for a wifi connections. The plan changes Feb 2019.  Free is will be limited to 1,000 pictures (ouch).  There is a pay for plan of unlimited uploads at $49.95 a month.  Options, options, options.  It never ends.

Jerry and Joan

2014 Ford F350 with 6.7 turbo, TrailerSaver

2014 40' Heartland Gateway Fifth wheel

iLoveRVlife.com

Wow, Flickr will be pricey. Try Google Photos, all storage is free if you let Google control and even if you don't storage is very inexpensive. You can create Albums you can share with everyone. I don't know what Flicker does but I sure wouldn't pay $50/month for it.

On 11/19/2018 at 9:27 PM, jerryneal said:

I've been a Flickr user since 2008.  I know free isn't really free, but have used the free plan to share RV travel photos with friends and family. Plus I've enjoyed to safety of uploading pictures from the phone either on cell or set for a wifi connections. The plan changes Feb 2019.  Free is will be limited to 1,000 pictures (ouch).  There is a pay for plan of unlimited uploads at $49.95 a month.  Options, options, options.  It never ends.

Oops!  Typo.  $49.95 a year.

Jerry and Joan

2014 Ford F350 with 6.7 turbo, TrailerSaver

2014 40' Heartland Gateway Fifth wheel

iLoveRVlife.com

Archived