Pricing Help Needed

Jemstone

Need Pricing Help

We have ended our travels and will be selling our rig when we return to Arizona in December.   Our truck is a 2010 Volvo 730 with an I Shift transmission and a D13, 435 hp engine.  I have singled the truck long and have decked the truck with aluminium diamond plate.   Where the wheels for the forward tandem axle were I have installed two 33” deep, 4’ long and 29” wide  locking storage boxes, even with and covered in the same aluminium diamond plate as the rest of the deck.   The hitch is from Mountain Masters and has air adjustable shocks to accommodate any tongue weight.  The truck has 640,000 miles on it, 24,000 put on by me.  Over the last four years I have upgraded to the bright Volvo LED lights, corrected a couple of transmission problems, replaced a faulty regeneration sensor and have provided annual lubrication and oil changes..  I’ve retained all service records.  Everything works as it should and the truck is a pleasure to drive.   I would appreciate your thoughts about a reasonable price for the truck.  Thanks,  John   (Right now I don’t have the band width to send a photo.)

John McLaughlin

2010 Volvo 730, D13, I-shift, singled and decked

2014 Lifestyle 38' Fifth Wheel

Deep Space Lighting, send him a note on his company web site.  Good luck, his recent report on my truck was very detailed.  I used this for insurance values and this will support future sales figures when i sell it.  I paid $300 for his services, well worth it.

• Volvo 670 / 2006
  • 10-Speed 
  • ATV's & Sleds
  • 2017 Host Mammoth Slide-In Camper on Deck
  • Jackalopee
  • Build article published here

Archived