fmracerbob

RV Park recommendations Anaheim in Late Jan

I'll be attending a trade show at the Anaheim Convention Center on Jan 25-28.  Found 3 local parks,  just looking for members  experiences/recommendations staying at these parks.

Thanks   Bob

We stayed at the Anaheim RV park a couple years ago, and it was perfect for us.  We were visiting Disneyland with family and there was a shuttle stop at the park.  Not sure, but I would think it would also go to the Convention Center.  I would recommend making a reservation as soon as possible, as there isn't as many RV spots as there used to be.  Disneyland bought up an RV park down the road and turned it into or are turning it into a parking lot, the last I heard.

http://www.anaheimrvpark.com/

Most RV Parks in OC are quite expensive.  IF you're just looking for something economical for a few days and IF you are an Elk you will find clubs with RV spots in both Fullerton and Garden Grove.  Both are a pretty easy drive to the convention center.