5G on the way!

lenp

"The advantage of high-frequency signals is that they're capable of providing significantly faster data speeds. The disadvantage is that they travel much shorter distances and they can't easily penetrate walls. That means thousands -- perhaps even millions -- of mini cell towers, or "small cells" would need to be placed on top of every lamp post, every building, inside every home and potentially every room."

​Reading between the lines my guess is we will need to drill another hole in the roof of the RV... :angry:

I've always been a tinkerer and a fixer...

So what better way to stay active in my retirement than to buy an RV...

"The advantage of high-frequency signals is that they're capable of providing significantly faster data speeds. The disadvantage is that they travel much shorter distances and they can't easily penetrate walls. That means thousands -- perhaps even millions -- of mini cell towers, or "small cells" would need to be placed on top of every lamp post, every building, inside every home and potentially every room."

​Reading between the lines my guess is we will need to drill another hole in the roof of the RV... :angry:

Doubt if you will even have the same RV by the time it is implemented . No telling at this point what frequency it will be assigned to.

Keeping You Connected

Proud Commercial Member #129 http://www.maximumsignal.net/

Archived