Florida and Schwab/Vanguard

Current FL resident and about to sell residence and become an expat.  I plan on using the Bushnell address for my FL DL and the TX mailing address as specified in the Escapees Home:  Florida Agreement.  My investments are with Vanguard and I recently opened a Schwab banking account since Schwab reimburses unlimited ATM fees which can be substantial on overseas ATMs.  I would really feel better about my plan if I could hear from folks using the Bushnell location and if Schwab or Vanguard are closing accounts. If the TX mailing address is an issue I can use the FL address for those institutions and pay the $1 onward shipping fees.  I have all of my accounts set for digital documents instead of snail mail so the financial hit should be minimal.  Would my 1099-DIV and 1099-INT forms show the FL address or the TX mailing address?  Neither state will tax, but it would be nice to keep reporting as FL since I am currently living here.  Escapees customer service suggested I look for answers on the forum. I don't want to get overseas and have my finances blow up.