25' Push UP Pole

Came with my We boost, has brackets and a base. I have never used it. Make me an offer.

PPS: I'm not sure how tall it is.

pushup.jpg

Edited by homelesshartshorns
add
Still seeing Places we have never seen before and others that we thought we would never see again!

homelesshartshorns | Trying to spend the last Dollar on the Last Day! (wordpress.com)

George Hartshorn | Facebook

Interested, but shipping may be costly. Where is it and how tall is it in it's shortest configuration? Would also be nice to know how tall it extends. 

Rod

White 2000/2010Volvo VNL 770 with 7' Drom box with opposing doors,  JOST slider hitch. 600 HP Cummins Signature 18 Speed three pedal auto shift.

1999 Isuzu VehiCross retired to a sticks and bricks garage. Brought out of storage the summer of 2022

2022 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Two door hard top.

2007 Honda GL 1800

2013 Space Craft Mfg S420 Custom built Toyhauler

The Gold Volvo is still running and being emptied in July. 

2 hours ago, lappir said:

Interested, but shipping may be costly. Where is it and how tall is it in it's shortest configuration? Would also be nice to know how tall it extends. 

Rod

I'm pretty moble. I'm at Riviera Beach today. How about you? Dou you move around?

Still seeing Places we have never seen before and others that we thought we would never see again!

homelesshartshorns | Trying to spend the last Dollar on the Last Day! (wordpress.com)

Where is that? We're on our way to Quartzsite, be there the last week of January, then work our way back to The Ranch for a couple of months.

David Lininger, kb0zke
1993 Foretravel U300 40' (sold)
2022 Grand Design Reflection 315RLTS

Between Carlsbad and Artesia, NM. Or, as some say, between the bats (Carlsbad Caverns) and the aliens (Roswell is about 60 miles north). It is one of the Escapees co-op parksw.

David Lininger, kb0zke
1993 Foretravel U300 40' (sold)
2022 Grand Design Reflection 315RLTS

Well, we spent last summer on the west coast and just came by you. But we are in Brownsville, TX. and will be headed north this spring.

I'm in Norman, OK and will be for the majority of the winter, then off to Iowa. Send me a PM with a price shipped to Norman and I might take it off your hands. 

Rod

White 2000/2010Volvo VNL 770 with 7' Drom box with opposing doors,  JOST slider hitch. 600 HP Cummins Signature 18 Speed three pedal auto shift.

1999 Isuzu VehiCross retired to a sticks and bricks garage. Brought out of storage the summer of 2022

2007 Honda GL 1800

9 hours ago, homelesshartshorns said:

Replied to your PM before reading this. 

What is your proposed route to Moscow? I won't be in Iowa till Mid May at the earliest I think, but will be there for a month or so. I don't blame you on the shipping thing. 

Rod

2007 Honda GL 1800