Sad, sad.

Trucken

Went walking today in the cemetery. I noticed a section where flags and flowers all been removed and spread about and the granite benches pushed over. I walked over and read the grave plaques. Quite a few served in the military, and few served in World War II, Korean War, and Vietnam.

Upon leaving I saw written on the back of one of the overturned bench that it was the Jewish cemetery section. Sad that these men serve their country and they still cannot get the respect they deserve, but trash the place just because of their beliefs.

Sad that some people just look for excuses to be destructive. Nothing matters to them because when you look close, the have never done anything that matters. 

Trucken

We have permitted our liberal media and education system to destroy our history. We are also responsible as older RVers who packed our bags, bought our wheels and left town and our history. Many young folks have NO connection with grandparents, history and past customs in their community.

Who changed America, WE changed America! Our history is a collection of our past - good and bad - lessons learned.

Safe Travels!

SKP #89742 - Lifetime membership - Member of the SKP Class of 2007
Good Sam Club - Lifetime Member
DataStorm #5423
Passport America - Lifetime Member
Sons Of The American Revolution (SAR) - Lifetime Member
American Legion - USAF - Lifetime Member
Rotary Club Member - 30 years

Escapee CARE Supporter

National Wildlife Refuge Volunteer

Archived