need help to install allstays on chromebook

bostonrob

I just bought and installed allstays on my LG android phone. When I use my new acer chromebook to return to play.google to install it also on my chromebook, the window says it is already installed on my LG and offers no access for chromebook.

I read on other forums that people have it on their phone, desktop as well as chromebook. The app FAQ recommends to just return to play google and install it into any android device.

Can someone help me with this install?

Thanks.
Rob

'02 Chevy Silverado diesel CrewCab C3500, auto, long, dually, 4x2, 6.6L, 3.70 rear.

'04 Jayco Designer Medallion 30RKS 5th wheel, 50 amp, 33'6", 2 slides.

It is very clear that the app is for Apple or Android. The Chromebook is neither. I'd sure like to hear from the person on the other site that installed it on a Chromebook. I love my Chromebook but that is one major problem with it...many of the apps don't run on it. I guess those sites just don't figure there is enough users to develop their app for Chrome OS.

Just found this...as it says on the site, if you are adventurous you can run a Beta version and a program called Runtime to run Android Apps. https://support.google.com/chromebook/answer/6088175?hl=en&source=genius-rts

Edit: on further perusal it looks like the new program still runs only a few Android Apps and Allstays is not one of them.

2007 Arctic Fox 32.5 rls for full-timing, now sold.

2014 Sunnybrook Sunset Creek 267rl for the local campgrounds now that we are off the road
2007 Silverado 2500 diesel

Loving Green Valley, AZ (just South of Tucson)

Archived