Security Camera

HamRad

Today I attempted to setup my Vimtag model:VT--361. I have a WiFi Verizon internet connection.... My old brain just cannot seem to figure out how to get the device to connected. Anyone out there have such a device? If so can you lead an old man down the road to getting this thing working? Sure would appreciate any help. I do have a call into the Vimtag folks but they can't help until Sunday. Thanks. Dennis

Trailer: Montana 5th wheel, model 3582Rl, model year 2012

Truck: Ford 450 PSD Super Duty, 2002 Crew Cab, Long bed, 4:88 rear end, last of the 7.3 engines, Automatic Transmission.

Thank you Wildmandmc. That is exactly what I did. Found the info almost by accident. You'd think they would put such info in their user manual! Appreciate your reply. Happy Trails. Dennis

Truck: Ford 450 PSD Super Duty, 2002 Crew Cab, Long bed, 4:88 rear end, last of the 7.3 engines, Automatic Transmission.

you welcome, last yr ,(i usually do pc repairs, tune ups, virus removal ect.) had 4 new customers within a short time span have me set up there camera's.

price ranged from $125.- $2000. got a little technical but got it done for sure.

2000 Itasca Horizon DP (Got Total During Irma). 

Vice President of Charlotte County Defenders LE MC

http://charlotte.defenderslemc.com/

you welcome, last yr ,(i usually do pc repairs, tune ups, virus removal ect.) had 4 new customers within a short time span have me set up there camera's.

price ranged from $125.- $2000. got a little technical but got it done for sure.

Wildmandmc,

Wow! The check is in the mail! :D Thanks again for the info. Happy Trails ----- Dennis

Archived