'99 Fleetwood American Dream water leakage!

Guest THE TRAILERKING

Guest THE TRAILERKING

Need to know of others with this problem and what did you find.

I'm thinking it has something to do with the driver roll-down window but not sure until dig deeper.

When get a heavy rain the carpet gets soaked in the drivers feet area. Appears to be more from the console at the wall and leaches outward from there.

We have a different coach, ours did that. It was up top along the seam (our is an aluminum roof) caulk was cracked slightly in 1 spot. Hard to imagine that much water came in, but no leak since repairing. If you have a slide - is it coming in around the slide and running down to that area?

Pat DeJong

Guest THE TRAILERKING

Well for an update I talked to Fleetwood Tech Support and they said there is a catch pan under the power window at the drivers side. The pan is supposed to have a drain tube exiting down to the front wheel well. He said possibility of it being plugged and the pan over flows. I have to open up the console and check it out.

I will be watching this thread as my Eagle has that same power window. No leaks so far. Please let us know what you find. Pics would be nice....

<p>....JIM and LINDA......2001 American Eagle 40 '.towing a GMC Sierra 1500 4X4 with RZR in the rear. 1999 JEEP Cherokee that we tow as well.

IT IS A CONTENTED MAN WHO CAN APPRECIATE THE SCENERY ALONG A DETOUR.

Archived