AT &T signal booster?

That just depends upon where you travel. We use AT&T also and we found our Wilson repeater to be very helpful. There is presently a thread running about a new product that seems to have much better specs when it becomes available. Remember that whatever you buy in a repeater you will also need an antenna outside and another inside of the RV. I bought from the 3G Store online but this new one holds great promise, but it also costs more.

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

There's a whole range of boosters on the market.. we find them to be an invaluable tool in our arsenal, and can make a frustrating signal, usable.

How much you want to invest for how much return? Really up to you and how much you rely on having a solid signal.

Here's our article the goes over all of the options on the market:

Comparison: Mobile 4G Cellular Boosters (weBoost Drive, Top Signal, MAX-AMP vs SureCall)

Cherie & Chris (and Kiki *meow*) / Personal Blog: Technomadia.com
Technomads (technology enabled nomads) since 2006

Our Nomadic Fleet:
RVs:
Zephyr: 1961 GM 4106 bus conversion / Blooper: 2020.5 Winnebago Travato GL Boat: Y-Not: 1999 Bayliner 4788

Hosts of the Mobile Internet Resource Center
Mobile Internet Information for RVers, Cruisers & Nomads
Proud to be recognized as Escapee's Commercial Partners #773 / Escapees RVOU Instructors

We have an AT&T 30GB hotspot and Verizon phones, and we found our Wilson Sleek to be helpful while snowbirding in the southwest this last winter. I think of it as being good for approximately a 2-bar increase. We were using it with the small antenna that comes with it, suction cupped to inside of MH window. I have recently acquired a Wilson Trucker antenna which I hope to test out next winter, which is larger and will be mounted on the exterior of the MH.

1999 Newmar Mountain Aire, 640 watts solar

Toyota Tacoma 4x4

Archived