Jump to content

Monaco Windsor ?


Recommended Posts

In our 2005 Monaco, there is a switch in the overhead compartment, over the co-pilot seat, marked "System Heat". Does anyone know what this switch is for? I can't find any info in the owners manual.

Paul & Linda Odom
2005 Monaco Windsor 40 foot

2006 Ford Explorer

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Could it possibly be the switch that controls the 12v heater in the wet bay? I think that our Imperial has it marked that way. Would confirm but it is just too wet to swim to the MH. Looks like it will be that way all day and I don't really want to melt.

Good luck, good health and safe travels!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RVers Online University


RV Destinations

Find out more or sign up for Escapees RV'ers Bootcamp.

Advertise your product or service here.

The Rvers- Now Streaming

RVTravel.com Logo

  • Create New...