What's the common name for the rain gutter trim?

TxCowboy

I was inspecting the RV this morning and noted that a six foot length of what I call a "rain gutter" has failed. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find a replacement item called "rain gutter".

So what is the name of the trim piece that runs along the top edge of the walls and rear of the RV and acts as a channel to divert the water from the roof to the four corners of the RV?

Jeff & Laurie

South Texas

Hounds: Auggie (beer drinking English Cocker Spaniel)

Angus (five pounds of bad azz chihuahua)

Homebase: 2015 Heartland 365 Key West -- The "Uno Mas"

The Office: 2016 Crossroads Hill Country 26RB

I was inspecting the RV this morning and noted that a six foot length of what I call a "rain gutter" has failed. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find a replacement item called "rain gutter".

So what is the name of the trim piece that runs along the top edge of the walls and rear of the RV and acts as a channel to divert the water from the roof to the four corners of the RV?

Is this what you're talking about? http://www.rvstoredirect.com/standard-drip-rail-channel-replacement-part-4937156-mini-gutter-p-4320.html

Went out and took a good look. It appears to be some sort of slide-in rubberized stripping that fits into top and bottom groves and is held in place by a couple of screws at the front and rear. This permits water to run into the drip rail that you see and then flows to the corners of the rv

Hmm, I cannot attach a picture from my computer. Sorry!

This unit is a Heartland Greystone 2011 32RL, if that helps.

http://www.rvstoredirect.com/gutter-extension-pack-4942123-p-4328.html

The link to this website shows a downspout attachment. The item I need is the rubberized seal / water diverter at the top of the photo and held in place by the screw. This seal / water diverter run along the entire top of both sides of the RV.

Jeff & Laurie

South Texas

OK, found what I needed. It's called an "insert drip rail" and there are a couple of places online that sell it.

Thanks, all.

EDIT: Chalkie posted above as I was typing this. Thanks again. :)

Jeff & Laurie

South Texas

Archived