Mellified

Escapees Boot Camp with kids?

4 posts in this topic

I'm trying to figure out how my wife and I could attend the upcoming Escapees Boot Camp Nov 10-12 2017 in Livingston, TX with our kids. Not that the kids want to learn about RVing - although my oldest might! - but as a way for us both to attend at the same time.

If we stay in the Escapees Rainbow RV park where the event is held would it be reasonable to have the kids hanging out in our coach with the understanding they should come find us in the clubhouse if needed? Not sure what I think of the idea.

And has anyone done driving school with their kids along for the ride?

It probably depends on their ages more than anything else. Would you leave them at a stick home with the eldest in charge? 

You might want to consider the Boot Camp at the Escapade in June. Xscapers will be there and might have a "day care" available for Boot Camp parents. You will need to check with the Xscapers group...................

I called and spoke with the Boot Camp folks. There shouldn't be an issue with school age kids at the boot camp as long as they are quiet. They is an extra cost if they eat the provided meals.