Dometic Fridge RMD10 propane circuit blocks; battery and shore power still function

My Dometic fridge was replaced with a 3-way Dometic RMD10 about 2.5 years ago. It has worked amazingly well until the last two propane fills. Following the addition of propane, the propane setting gave out a "blocked" message. Shore and battery power continued functioning. I had a mobile repair person come after the first time. He worked on the electricity and it ran fine....until the next propane fill! This time I took it to a shop in Canada. The man there refused to work on it, saying Dometic has made their operating systems so complicated it would take him days to pull everything apart to find out the issue. So long as I never boondock, I have fridge! However, it is my full-time home and I need help on what to do. Anyone have experience with this--opinions? Thank you so much!  Ilene

This happens every time you have the cylinders refilled, right?  Are you opening the cylinder valve slowly to prevent the excess flow feature from closing the valve?  Have you tried  lighting your LP cooktop  after replacing a cylinder, this allow air to escape from the piping that entered the open regulator when changing cylinders. After the cooktop lights, turn it off and try to light the refrigerator again, it may require several attempts while the remaining air in the line to the fridge purges.

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961