windshield wiper disaster

So, i got a 2007 hurricane on a ford chassis, the other day, coming home in the pouring rain, the windshield wipers got stuck on the outside,  i turned them off and then back on and it moved but stayed stuck to the outside.   i turned it off again and drove into a parking lot to get lunch, i was close to home and figured i would check it out when i got home.  since it was raining so hard, i figured the water on the windshield would provide the lubricant needed to allow them to move back to center, i turned them back on after a bit and forgot that i turned them on. i got out and grabbed lunch, when i got back in, the smell of burning plastic was ridiculous.   so i turned it off and got home, then after it all aired out the smell was gone, I have not torn the dash out yet, but i am assuming the wiper motor died and the continued electrical current with a bad motor probably started to fry the wires in the dash.  how much of this will need replacing?  motor obviously and if i can find the wires that got hot, ill change out connectors, but is there anything else?

Yes, replace the faulty circuit breaker. Don't cheap out on the motor, buy the same NM torque rating.

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961