Looking for fellow campers to caravan to Mexico beach area. january-March 2023 timetable

William Bowen

I find it unbelievable, but apparently so, that no one addressed the posters question.

If I were in good health, I would be one to be asking more questions. I think I would want to have a flexible departure date from maybe, lets say, Rocky Point. Not knowing what to expect, only what I've heard, i think i would like to stay a month or longer and decide as the days go on. I'm a lover of South of the Border (not the business) and the culture but was always considering the safety there. Anytime I see a guard outside a business, like a bank building with an assault rifle slung over  their shoulder it gives me reason to question safety.

My DW wanted to go for years but I was reluctant and now when its no longer possible I regret my decision.

2006 Elite Suite 36TK3
2001 F-550 Starhauler
www.mytripjournal.com/elitesuitestravels
IN GOD WE TRUST

Bill and Carol,

You might want to post more info on what part of Mexico to get a better response.  Baja?  Mainland?  Etc? .   Also your interests in making this crossing that might appeal to others.

A week isn't very long at all, although you did say Beach area so assuming somewhere like Puerto Penasco within hour half of USA border purely just for the beach???  

Like Bob I'd be a minimum of a month potentially 3 for the Baja, and probably much longer if doing mainland areas to get a good feel of the areas.    I guess it's what you are trying to experience/achieve.

Alas my hubby is very very nervous about travelling down there whereas I would be comfortable in a reasonable size caravan group where everyone is flexible with timeframes at various locations to accommodate each others interests.

• 3 weeks later...