Jump to content

Question for Texas Domicilers, owners of 350's/3500's

Will B.

Recommended Posts

I would like to make an informal poll here.  For those of you who have registered your towing vehicle with Polk County, Texas and have a 1997 or newer diesel 350/3500 or larger truck and (very important, regardless of vehicle) with a GVWR of exactly or less than 14,000 lbs, did you have to pay the 1% emissions fee upon registration.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well, nevermind all this.  One must include the GVWR sticker from the vehicle, but the County doesn't use it, at all.  If you have an error on your form (which took over 20 emails to determine), they'll use THAT information, not the correct information, in determining your emissions requirement.

Was like pulling teeth to get a proper explanation.

Edited by Will B.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


RVers Online University


Our program provides accurate individual wheel weights for your RV, toad, and tow vehicle, and will help you trim the pounds if you need to.

Dish For My RV.

RV Cable Grip

RV Cable Grip

All the water you need...No matter where you go

Rv Share

RV Air.

Find out more or sign up for Escapees RV'ers Bootcamp.

Advertise your product or service here.

The Rvers- Now Streaming

RVTravel.com Logo

  • Create New...