inverter bypass system question

I have decided to use a panel for my inverters upgrade. Using two Magnum 44448 PAE. The panels really clean up a lot of wiring. Looking at magnum and Midnite. I am leaning toward the Midnite, cost is half Magnum. Also the Midnite has inverter bolted to door so footprint is null. Midnite is set up for 1 inverter but Magnum is too. Main difference Magnum has 125 amp bypass. Midnite has 50 amp bypass. Also Midnite also upgrades to 60 amp bypass with panel extension for second inverter. I only see need for a 50 amp bypass as we only can use 50 amp with our units. Am I missing something?  Also I should note I get a full 5 year warranty on all Magnum equipment when I use their panel. This would be a big issuse but I have not read of but very few problems with Magnum. 

2003 Teton Grand Freedom towed with 2006 Freightliner Century 120 across the beautiful USA welding pipe.https://photos.app.goo.gl/O32ZjgzSzgK7LAyt1