How do I get a part number from the Freightliner site

dmcb

I belong. I am searching for a part number for the transmission cooler for my 40' Allegro.

I got as far as Group 26, Sub Group 370 and BOM (whatever that is) 3701C01533.

I cannot see a way to convert that to a part number.

Can anyone help me understand how to find this on the Freightliner site?

Doug

Call freightliner and give them last 5 or 6 of VIN and they will give you the part number

Steve and Joy

Amateur Radio Operator WZ1T . . .  Flex 6600 M,  Flex PGXL, Flex TGXL, 

2014 Itasca Suncruiser 38Q . . . Lincoln MKX Toad

The Kids . . . Yogi the Yorkie  passed 10/20/2018. . . Cookie the Chihuahua passed 11/30/2017 . . . Cooper the Aussie Doodle passed 3/10/2020

Abbie  and Abel  the Doodles . . . Brother and Sister Born 02/02/2020   . . . Lucy the Yorkie . . . and Axel  . . .The Bernie Doodle

Where We Are Now

Thanks. I know but I will have to wait until Tues. I was hoping to do some searching over the weekend.

Seems like that site should have the information. They are sure tight lipped about getting anything useful from that site.

Doug

Thanks. I know but I will have to wait until Tues. I was hoping to do some searching over the weekend.

Seems like that site should have the information. They are sure tight lipped about getting anything useful from that site.

Most Freightliner dealers are 24/7

Jim

An update.

The 24/7 is for emergencies.

Got to them today. Got the part number only to be told it is no longer available. They will not discuss what is used to replace it. I have to go to a Freightliner dealer which is 250 miles away and I am puking tranny oil out the cooler.

I think at this point my best bet is to search for a replacement aftermarket cooler that will fit and make my own brackets.

Service, ya right. Rip off is more accurate.

In searching I found someone else with a different coach in somewhat the same situation. But they would sell them the cooler. Over $1100. They bought an aftermarket cooler with the same capacity for $100.

I will see what Tiffin has to say.

Thanks.

Doug

Archived