Internet and You Tube-saved me big

rstrahan

The Internet and You Tube has saved me so much heartache and money with my MH. Was able to figure out how to fix the dash air issue (damaged vacuum hose-rig a bypass) and repair the cruise control (switch/wiring issue on the brake switch ). In both cases what would have been hundreds of dollars and a trip to the dealership became a bit of work and under $20 in parts in both cases.

There are so many videos and informational helps out there now.

But there are still more needed. So if you tackle an issue (leaking hot water heater, etc) and don't see something about how to do it(step by step video, etc), take the time during the project to create a fix list or create a video. It will help someone else and pay it forward.

Thanks in advance.

I agree. I just finished changing the seal on my Dometic ball type flush valve toilet. I could not have figured it out if it wasn't for the interenet and a couple of good step by step video's on how to do it. That saved me some money. Dave.

2006 Coachmen Aurora 36ft. Class A motor home. 2009 Honda CRV toad. "Snowbirds" apprx. 6 mos. each year. Travelling to the SW each winter than returning to Wi. each summer. Retired and enjoying our travels along with Buddy the cat.

Archived